Thursday 21 March 2013

ROOK T-SHIRT BLOWIN BUBBLES






Snap Back, eBay - £25
Nike Pants, JD Sports - £35

Back in January I was browsing on ASOS to get myself some new gear and came across Rook. Their Tee designs are very unique and they have a wide range of different styles and colours and this is one of the prints I got along with four others that I will show in later posts. The fabric is very comfy made from 100% Cotton and fits perfectly not too baggy or tight. The illustrated print does not fade too easily which is good it keeps its colour and texture nice so really worth the price. I find most T-Shirts I have fade pretty easily due to wear and tear and constant washing so this is a good point I like about this brand. I will be getting more of these in the future as for the price you can't complain :)

What do you guys think of these T-Shirts ?

6 comments:

  1. great post,I love your tshirt!
    I'm following you,can you follow me,please??

    http://heel12.blogspot.it/

    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. that shirt is pretty awesome, cool blog

    www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look!love it!
    Follow each other,following you 16,hope you will follow me back!
    cinnamonanddanako.blogspot.co.uk
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have bookmarked your blog page so that I can get back to it whenever I want. Wow! You sure can write. I do not have any strong skills like writing, graphics designing or developing programs. But I do have some soft skills that I have recorded and would like to sell. Do you think there will be buyers to buy what I am selling? I have uploaded my speech on `communication’ at Freelance Work From Home, buy graphics design and a few such sites. Waiting to get orders…

    ReplyDelete