Thursday 31 January 2013

PHOTOGRAPHY



Okay first of all I will introduce myself and show you the equipment I use and how I use it. Two years ago me and my partner decided we were going to buy a professional camera, we both had Lumix digital cameras before and I used to also film short skits or story's with it:
dietdemon

But wanted to do more professional and macro photography so when we got it  I was on and off going out for walks to take photos of landscape, insects, animals and plant-life photography. I have stopped for a while since getting into beatbox and focusing my creativity on that for the time being but I' am however going to get out more and start doing photography again and editing. Below is a list and google photos of the equipment we own

Camera Base: 
                              Canon Kiss x4

                                       
Camera lenses
Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II 

                                          
       Sigma-75-300-lense with macro at 200mm+

                           
                Velbon EX-440 Tripod, Black


Here is a link to my Flickr account so you can check out some of my work, and I will be posting more photos up very soon + equipment photos and giving information on each piece and the main features.



   Hope you enjoy :)

3 comments:

  1. can't wait to see more! i love photography so so much <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The next time trhat i'll come in your country we can do some photos :)

    ReplyDelete